(Blackwood, NJ) – To make certain that residents have access to important health-related care, the Camden County Division of Overall health and Human Solutions will be supplying cost-free adult well being screenings at two places subsequent week and will also be traveling across the county to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
“These screenings are a fantastic chance for these who are not capable to make it to a doctor’s workplace to verify up on their well being,” stated Commissioner Virginia Betteridge, liaison to the Division of Overall health and Human Solutions. “Additionally, we are going to continue our vaccine pop up clinics to make certain absolutely everyone is up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines. Please appear at the schedule and take into account stopping by 1 of our places.”
The adult well being screenings are scheduled for Tuesday, March 21 from ten a.m. to 12 p.m. at Wendy Supermarket 3325 Westfield Ave, in Camden and from 12:30 p.m. to two:30 p.m. at Luz Groceries 3920 Westfield Ave, Pennsauken Township.
The adult well being screenings incorporate:
- Blood stress screenings
- Cancer danger assessment
- Nutrition counseling
- Cholesterol screenings (total cholesterol only)
- Diabetes screening (Quickly for 12 hours, consume a hearty meal ahead of you begin the rapidly and take absolutely nothing by mouth from then except water or medication till immediately after the test.)
For any concerns, please speak to Bonnie Arrojo at (856)-739-6544 or Margie Camacho (856)-374-5127.
Vaccination web-sites for the week of March 20 are as follows:
- South Camden Meals Market place, ten a.m. to 12 p.m., 700 Pine Street, Camden 08103
- Litwins Market place, 12:15 p.m. to two:30 p.m., 801 Elm St, Camden 08102
- Town Hall/Voorhees Town Center, five:30 p.m. to six:30 p.m., 2220 Voorhees Town Center, Voorhees 08043
- Camden Therapy Associates, 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., 508 Atlantic Ave, Camden 08104
- Sacred Heart/ Mighty Writers, 12:30 p.m. to two:30 p.m., 1801 Broadway Camden, 08104
- Clementon Meals Pantry, five p.m. to 7 p.m., 33 Berlin Rd, Clementon, NJ 08021
- United Methodist Haddon Heights, 11 a.m. to two:30 p.m., 704 Garden St, Haddon Heights 08035
Walk-Ins are welcome at all places, but if you would like to send info to make an appointment, please send your name and date of birth to either of the following emails:
In addition to these places, the Camden County Overall health Hub continues to present vaccines from two p.m. to five p.m. on Tuesdays and from two p.m. to six p.m. on Thursdays. You can make an appointment at the Camden County Overall health Hub by visiting www.CamdenCountyVaccine.com.